Barbielat: Codes and slides for Generate Your L(AI)brary Hackathon
# SMU Libraries GPT
SMU Libraries GPT is a web-based application that can be deployed using Streamlit (currently not publicly deployed due to keeping the API key a secret) that takes in user prompts and uses LangChain with OpenAI to generate answers.
- Intelligent Recommendation: Users can describe their interests or conditions to receive a more personalised answer.
- Q&A Search Enginge: Based on our dataset, the chatbot can provide direct answers to FAQ.
To deploy the project locally, make sure to:
- Put your own OpenAI API key in the constants.py file
- Download and open the project folder, then type 'streamlit run app.py' in the terminal
- Open [http://localhost:8501](http://localhost:8501) using your browser to see the project
- Simply input your prompts in the text box to receive an answer!
Confidential or personally identifiable information
- I confirm that the uploaded data has no confidential or personally identifiable information.